Sign in to follow this  
Apollo

Small Hustler Crew News #9

17 posts in this topic

Greetings fellow hustlers. We know we missed the news for August and it was my fault. I was on vacations and was too lazy to write them. Sorry ^^. So, this news will have talk about what happened in the months of July and August. Also, we just made 5 years since we the SHC re-opened. Happy birthday.

AkPhmzr.jpg

Leadership
Since Plugin didn’t have the drive to play MTA anymore he decided to retire and just help us behind the scenes.
With the departure of @Plugin, we lack someone as the real leader of the team. Because of that we decided to move @Apollo to the position of Leader. With the added pressure of being the leader, @Apollo will leave his position as Map-uploader and CW manager. The manager role will be picked up by @Athenian for the time being. Still the workload of the leaders is to great, so we decided to promote @AimQ was the 2nd co-leader of the team. Here are some of his words.

“As you can see I’m the new co-leader of SHC community, it’s a huge moment for me right now and now I’m excited and little bit nervous, because it’s mine first time to be a co-leader for such a big community, but I’ll try to do my best for it. Thank you for trusting and believing to me for co-leadership role. Toxic AimQ”

Trials
This may seem weird but in the first day of August we accepted 2 new trials.
SHC// @DestroyeR (Join Request) – Destroyer our little kebab. He was most skilled player that had JR at the time, plus with a friendly attitude we decide to accept him.
SHC// @ToSeR (Returned) – This guy doesn’t need an introduction.

So, this time we decided to accept 3 more new trials
SHC// @BLTZ (Join Request) – This is the second time he has JR for our team. The first time he decided to cancel it and try opening a team on is own. While it didn’t work out as planned, we are still happy to accept him in our family.
SHC// @Smyx (Join Request) – This is a well-known mapper. He went inactive for a time but decided to return to MTA and do a join request to us. We decided to accept him.
SHC// @Xevadish (Join Request) – Another polish guy. We played versus him in a cw and he was good. So, we decided to give him an opportunity.

OkjwHO9.jpg

Map uploader
Also we have the pleasure to announce that our maps uploader is almost finished. We know that a lot of map are missing in our server but we hope that with this feature that situation may improve.

Clan wars
As you may have noticed we played some cw in the past months, four to be exact.

SHC vs NxR

18 – 2

“The score speaks for itself. We dominated the cw from start to finish only allowing 2 points to NxR. The only poor performance from SHC// was mine. Sorry guys for the lackluster performance.”

SHC vs LxG

16 – 4

“It wasn't as bad I was expecting it to be. While the server did have some problems, they were mostly fixed before the match start and it didn't give us a lot of problems. Now about the real cw. Both halves of the cw the end score was 8-2, for us meaning that our performance was constant. It was our best match yet? Not even close. We still have things to improve one”

SHC vs AiR

11 – 9

“We were getting really cocky when preparing for this cw and that almost cost us the victory. We were not prepared for this cw at all and the fact that AiR maps were almost all HDM didn’t help either.”

SHC vs MAD

18 – 2

“After forgetting to write a small summary about our cw with AiR, I didn’t want to miss on this one. I couldn’t see the cw, so everything I am writing is based on what referees and teammates told me, but also on what I read in the logs. But before that I want to apologize to [MAD]Cl (Cw manager from MAD) for my behavior on the day 23.07. I was stress with TFF World Cup and because of that my speech felt a lot more bossier and rude.

This summary will go deeper than usual about this clan war, since it highlighted some of the problems our team has in terms of behavior. So, in the first minutes of the clan war, there was a problem. We asked a 30 minutes delay start on the clan war, that was agreed upon by MAD cw manager. The problem was that he didn’t inform is teammates. So, there was a big discussion ending up on Tomba complaining and provoking MAD members. Because of that, the match started with a bad atmosphere. As a punishment for that Tomba would get muted from the main chat for the rest of the cw.

The actual clan war went smoother, then what was expected. Some arguing happened but it was expected and nothing to serious happened. We won both halves by a score of 9-1, giving us a victory of 18-2. The problem is that during the brake and in the last maps Tomba decided to provoke MAD even more and abusing his power (Unmuting himself). So, because of that the cw ended with MAD players insulting Tomba and is family. While it is true that MAD got provoked and got swelled in the hate for Tomba forgetting about the cw and winning points at least we didn’t use any personal attacks. So, both team’s behavior are to be condoned.

I also want to thank Ruso and Naval for refereeing the clan war.”

Departures
Not everything is good news. While some people joined us, other left. We want to thank @GanzoA9 and @CarlosG7 for the time they spent with us helping us on clan war. They were great guys and we wish you luck in Saints.
We also sad that @FoundeR#TRW and @ImpacT left. They were no able to adapt to our team and caused some problems internally so they decided to leave.
Besides the retirement of Plugin, two guys also left for the same reason. They were @Ni. and @NesoN .Thank you for the time spent with us and we wish you luck in the future.

23 minutes ago, AbedY said:

Well written @Apollo, Congratulations new trials, especially that little kebab aka Destroyer, Well played at all over these cw's, I was in AiR, And we had a really cool match. (RobleX).

By the way, Where's the like button? 

With new update it was removed. we will add it later.

Nice written! :1_grinning: And congratulations on your new position Apollo! Good luck, from this point on, every time you join the server people will ask you when we accept new trials and when we get new scripts. Have fun!! :35_thinking: :4_joy:
(yeah i didnt read this before now)

15 hours ago, Plugin said:

Nice written! :1_grinning: And congratulations on your new position Apollo! Good luck, from this point on, every time you join the server people will ask you when we accept new trials and when we get new scripts. Have fun!! :35_thinking: :4_joy:
(yeah i didnt read this before now)

LUL