LazveGaz

Former Members

76 posts in this topic

Sincerely, I don't know why Dice and Modest are in the "wall of shame". Dice was a great player and loyal member.

Modest was a very loyal member and he was like 1 year and a half in SHC and he is in the wall of shame? Dafuq.

11 hours ago, Marque said:

Sincerely, I don't know why Dice and Modest are in the "wall of shame". Dice was a great player and loyal member.

Modest was a very loyal member and he was like 1 year and a half in SHC and he is in the wall of shame? Dafuq.

You couldn't be any more wrong, Dice was far from loyal. You probably don't know what Modest has done after leaving, (disrespect) not only against SHC but against the leader as well. Modest aside I believe you should've known what Dice has done and what lead his name to be in the hall of shame. You can discuss this with me on skype if you really feel the need to protect those two that you probably don't even know what they have done.

On 24-08-2016 at 6:13 AM, Strike said:

You couldn't be any more wrong, Dice was far from loyal. You probably don't know what Modest has done after leaving, (disrespect) not only against SHC but against the leader as well. Modest aside I believe you should've known what Dice has done and what lead his name to be in the hall of shame. You can discuss this with me on skype if you really feel the need to protect those two that you probably don't even know what they have done.

Strike pra due mah love <3 kisis me

On ‎2016‎.‎01‎.‎12‎. at 8:03 PM, Plugin said:

It's hard to update everyone as i don't remember to update this everytime we get new members or leave. If you wish to get into this list i suggest you post it here and i will add you!

Menta :D