Sign in to follow this  
danielmrxDAMN

again JR daniel#mrx~

+ Your nickname in the game: daniel#mrx~
+ Who you are (age / location / studies etc.) My name is Daniel Hennig,I live in Poland in the city Rumia and I'm 15 years. Currently i am finishing gymnasium ,and after this  i going to high school about uniformed profile.
+ How long you've been in MTA: Since I remember playing this game since about 5 or 6 years.Of which 3 dm,2dd,and 1 whole year hunters , because then I had the worst computer than now.Generally I'd like to play better than now but its impossible with this fucking wooden pc.So I play just for fun
+ Why you'd like to join SHC;Because people are horny,and also because it is the only server on which I can play without low fps.

+ What gamemode do you prefer; I can play on each mode, but more dm with hunters ofcorse ^_^
+ What you can add and/or contribute to the community/team:  I can help ,while cw time I think  my skills are decent.      

If I can add something ,I would like to apologize of my  departure   and similar behavior,but then no one played and I decided to go away , of course it was my worst choice so sorry :) . And sorry for my low english ;)